Tricky Tray 2021
Saturday, July 24
Rain or Shine – Adults Only - 21 and over
PRIZES INSIDE – GUESTS OUTSIDE
Tricky Tray Tickets on Sale NOW!
July 5 through 6:00 PM July 23
You do NOT need to be present to win! We will record your name & cell phone # on each ticket # that you purchase! You MUST pick up your tickets and put them in buckets for the prizes you would like to win, between the hours of noon & 5 PM the day of the event. If you are not present in the evening, we will call your cell. In that event, prizes must be picked up Sunday between noon and 2PM.
1. We are preselling tickets for all drawings in order to have shorter lines the day of the event.
2. Everyone must purchase 1 Entrance ticket for $15; additional sheets are $5 each.
These tickets are to be used for all regular prizes and gift certificates located in the main hall and bar areas of the clubhouse.
3. There are only 2 levels of “Special Prizes” – PINK @ $3 each and GOLD @ $5 each.
PINK PRIZES so far include: Trips to Antigua, Barbados, St. Lucia, The Grenadines, and Panama (8 individual trips in total); Ninja Foodi Grill; 50” Smart TV; Pet & Family Portrait Sessions & Photos; Designer purses; and more!
GOLD PRIZES so far include: 65” Smart TV; Outdoor Rolling Bar Cart; Kayak; Paddleboard; and more!
4. Lottery Tree Tickets are $3 or 2 for $5.
5. 50/50 Tickets are $1 each or 7 for $5.
6. Additional tickets may be purchased the day of the event; however, NO tickets will be sold after 5 PM, including Lottery Tree & 50/50. Please bring $5 and $1 bills. Change will be available, if needed; however, we do encourage you to bring exact change.
7. Doors will open at noon for you to pick up your pre-ordered tickets. We ask that you try to come on the early side to put your tickets in for prizes, to help limit the amount of people in the clubhouse. Children will not be permitted in the clubhouse during this time.
8. The clubhouse will be closed at 5PM, so winning numbers can be drawn.
9. If you would like to attend the evening portion of the Tricky Tray, you may bring your own snacks and set up your lawn chairs and canopies on the grass area. The bar will be open to purchase drinks. You may NOT bring your own alcohol onto ILCC property. There will not be prize runners this year. Calling will be done from the gazebo. If your number is called, please come to the clubhouse door to claim your prize.
10. Please use this link to pre-order your tickets. You may pay by PayPal on the form or print the form and drop off your check made out to ILWC:
July 5 – 15 to Maryanne Fisher's porch at 28 Seneca Trail
July 16 – 23 to Laura Carpenter, 45 West Shore. Before dropping off, call Laura at 201-650-2168.
Questions, contact Dee at email@example.com or text 973-617-0063.